Introduction to polymer materials
Date of release:2018-10-22 Author: Click:
A new synthetic material under study, carbon dioxide as monomer material when activated to a higher degree by bimetal coordination PBM catalyst, copolymerized with epoxide to form aliphatic polycarbonate (PPC). After post-treatment, carbon dioxide resin material is obtained. Carbon dioxide resins of various chemical structures can be obtained by adding other reactants to the polymerization. Carbon dioxide copolymer has flexible molecular chains and is easy to adjust its properties by changing its chemical structure. It is relatively easy to decompose under the action of heat, catalyst, or microorganism, but can also be controlled by certain measures: very low permeability to oxygen and other gases. Products can be developed for the following purposes:
1. The polyurethane material prepared from aliphatic polycarbonate and polyisocyanate is superior to ordinary polyester polyurethane in hydrolysis resistance.
2. Using maleic anhydride as the third monomer for terpolymerization; The product is an unsaturated resin containing carbonates and esters, which can be cross-linked to solidify, and can also be combined with solid materials such as fiber. It is a new material similar to ordinary unsaturated polyester.
3. Aliphatic polycarbonate can be mixed with various polymers to obtain various properties. It can be used as toughening agent, plasticizer or processing assistant of epoxy resin, PVC plastic etc.
Carbon dioxide, ethylene oxide and other copolymers, carbon dioxide, propylene oxide and succinic anhydride can be completely decomposed by microorganisms without residue, and are promising biodegradable materials.
5. Carbon dioxide copolymer has excellent biocompatibility. Specially designed copolymers are expected to be used as anticoagulant materials or as drug sustained release agents.
6. The cost of some types of oil resistant rubber can be reduced by about 10% compared with pure butyronitrile, and the cost per ton of products can be reduced by more than 1,000 yuan.
Carbon dioxide extraction
The address of this article:/en/news/428.html
The next one:What is gas fertilizer
- 9/5000 The way carbon dioxide is produced
- Classification of reaction vessels
- What are the characteristics of supercritical carbon dioxide
- The application of carbon dioxide
- Supercritical CO? solvent content
- A brief explanation of supercritical extraction
- An overview of carbon dioxide
- Product characteristics of supercritical fluid
- What factors affect extraction
- The development of supercritical fluid